What the Varchar?
I have lots of favorite foods. My cravings change all the time and I like a lot of variety. For instance, I love cheese raviolis with meat sauce, taco salad and shepherds pie. Or maybe cheese enchaladas, a blue cheese burger and caesar salad. Yummy. A great place to eat that offers the variety I look for is Chilis. The best example of their diverse menu is The Chili's Triple Dipper. This fun dish lets you choose your favorite three out of ten appetizers to create the perfect plate. I put one together and I picked the Wings over Buffalo with blue cheese dip, Big Mouth Bites mini-burgers with ranch dip, and Loaded Potato Skins with Sour Cream. Between my husband and I, there was not a crumb left over. We had the right amount of food for an appetizer and each portion was delicious!
To celebrate that "Good Things Come in Threes", I have some great promotions to tell you about. First, visit www.ShoutOutToEatOut.com and use your face to create a perfect trio. Once you do, you will be entered in a daily drawing to win $20 to Chili's as well as one of three grand prizes of $333! It's simple and fun to enter so hurry over and get your name in the hat!
**But wait- there's more!
WIN a $20 Gift Card to Chili's on Married to a Geek!
Simply fill out the form HERE with the words "Married to a Geek" and then leave a comment below letting me know that you did. (Mandatory First Entry-- but there are lots of additional entries too!)
Extra Entries: (leave separate comments for each one)
1. Tell me your 3 favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate.
2. "Like" Chili's on Facebook
4. Create your terrific trio at www.shoutouttoeatout.com and comment with the URL link to your creation.
5. Opt-In to Chili's email club here http://bit.ly/m6HYef (You'll receive a free appetizer certificate too!)
6. Tweet this:
At @Chilis Good Things Come In 3's! Check out @2Wired2Tired http://bit.ly/linkyrave for 200 chances to win in the #tripledipper linky rave!
7. Write a post on your blog about your 3 favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate and mention the Shoutout2eatout.com promotion. Then comment with the URL link.
8. Follow Married to a Geek on twitter
9. "Like" Married to a Geek on facebook
This giveaway will close on June 12th at 10pm PST. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email.
**I was given a $20 Chili's Gift Card to try the Triple Dipper for review. These thoughts and opinions are my own. I am participating in an event with Chili's and To Wired To Tired and by completing this giveaway post, I am competing to win a $50 Chili's gift card.