What the Varchar?
**Comment #12 belongs to Kendra! CONGRATS! You will receive an email from MTG shortly. Thank you for entering! :)
I am always excited to share new products for moms that are innovative and this one certainly is. Sound Beginnings is an ultra soft band with speakers embedded that fits around a pregnant belly. This allows the mother-to-be to share music, voice or other soothing sounds with the unborn baby using any mp3 player. The product also comes with a headphone splitter allowing the mom and baby to listen together. This is the age of iPods and other mp3 players (I don't know anyone that doesn't have one) so this makes the perfect add-on for the expectant mother. I love the idea that siblings, daddy, grandma and grandpa can record a message as an mp3 that can be played to the baby. What a great way to begin bonding with the new addition! Sound Beginnings provides comfort mixed with a techy, up-to-date concept and design. Retail price is $49.99 and you can purchase one by clicking here.
To Enter You MUST:
1) Visit Sound Beginnings' web site www.Sound-Beginnings.com and leave a comment telling me what color/size you would prefer. (mandatory entry)
1) Follow Sound Beginnings on twitter: http://twitter.com/soundbeginnings (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
2) Follow Married to a Geek on twitter: http://twitter.com/keralita13 (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
3) Tweet about this giveaway: (1 entry/day)
Enter to win Sound Beginnings on Married to a Geek! http://dld.bz/EW3Z @keralita13 #giveaway #pregnancy #baby
4) "Like" Sound Beginnings on facebook: http://dld.bz/EWuY (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
5) "Like" Married to a Geek on facebook: http://dld.bz/EBdy (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
This giveaway will close on January 16th 2011, 10pm pst.
**Married to a Geek teamed up with Sound Beginnings thru Mom Spark Media. This was not a paid post. I received a free sample for review and this post contains my truthful opinion.