I am thrilled to announce that I just won The Versatile Blogger Award from my friend Maura at Happy Deal Happy Day! Thanks, Maura for selecting me! :)
**This is just a fun way to meet other bloggers and get to know one another, by passing these fun bloggy awards to other bloggers that we like! There are some FUN rules in accepting this bloggy award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you choose and let them know they won the award.
Hmmm...7 Things about myself:
- I went to college at Miami University-OH and have a degree in Exercise Science.
- I am a former D-1 college softball player (Outties rule!) and hope to get back into coaching when my kids get a little older.
- My husband and I went to the same HS in Colorado but were not, I repeat, were NOT friends! He was a bad boy...LOL.
- My favorite colors are purples and blues.
- I will bite my nails all the way off so that is why I have acrylic nails. I'm not uppity- I swear! LOL
- My biggest weakness is my addiction to sweets. My dentist would agree! (My DH would say it is that I am overly empathetic at times. He is probably right.)
- I have a grandma that just turned 90 last week! I hope I can still be as healthy and happy as she is when I am her age- if I make it that long!
**OK**My picks for the 15 other bloggers to win this fun award! (Wish I could have picked more too!)
- Graphic Design By Tara
- A Day In Motherhood
- One Little Mister
- Cooking With NanLT
- Nurse's Notes
- For One Another
- Full House Mommy
- Mom's Me Time
- Hot Mom Tips
- The Children's Nook
- A Little Bite of Life
- Adventures in Abby Land
- Hot Mama Memoir
- Quick Tattletails
- Rose Color Spectacles